Duration 1 day
The value of client relationships has never been more important and loyal customers have an enormous lifetime value often underestimated.
Customers who are handled professionally will call again and will become some of your most loyal clients.
At the end of the course, participants will:
- Recognise the importance of the receptionists role as ambassador for their organisation
- Become more confident in their role and therefore better able to provide effective support
- Be able to deal with customers effectively both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Gain time management skills and be able to prioritise work effectively
- The receptionists role
- Creating a professional image
- Telephone techniques
- Effective communications in the workplace
- Administrative skills and time management