Professional Minutes and NoteTaking
Duration 1 day
This one-day workshop is the ideal way to learn the skills of good minute taking.
It is both informative and practical with excellent back-up course notes to form a valuable reference source for the future.
A course that is completely up to date and suitable for all levels of personnel.
- Different types of note-taking - their purpose and for whom they are written
- The importance of clarity in communication
- The collection and classification of material
- Improving listening, concentration and recall
- Filtering information
Agendas and Minutes
- Their importance and purpose
- Structuring the Agenda
- Taking Minutes
- Composing Minutes
Organising the Meeting
- Planning and preparation for the meeting
- Collation of papers
- Liaising with the Chairperson