Duration 1 Day
Delegates with limited or no experience of Project Management who will be working in a project / PRINCE2® environment or alternatively delegates with knowledge of project management techniques who wish to obtain a good overview of PRINCE2®
There are no prerequisites, although exposure to project work will be beneficial.
- To understand the fundamental principles of PRINCE2® and how it can benefit you
- To be able to understand the terminology used in PRINCE2®
- To gain understanding of the family of PRINCE2® components and processes and how they should be tuned to your needs
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of the participants in a PRINCE2® run project
Projects & Project Management
- What is a project?
- What is Project Management?
- Why projects fail?
- What needs to be controlled?
- Business Case
- Plans & Planning
Accredited PRINCE2® training is provided by ChangeAhead FM Ltd, APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation