Duration 2 days
This 2-day course has been development to refine and enhance the skills of delegates requiring to pitch presentations that make an impact.
As a result of the training participants will be able to identify the key elements to include in all presentations, understand how to quickly determine audience requirements and adjust their presentations to look tailored to each audience, leaving that audience with the appropriate information and confidence about your professionalism and capabilities. This course will also give delegates the abilities on how to look like an organised, professional organisation with a strategic approach to business.
- What is the image your organisation wants to convey to clients? What is our Unique Selling Point?
- Who are our different audiences and what do they want from your presentations?
- Identifying objectives and goals for each presentation and a strategy to accomplish them
- Preparation that delivers the strategy
- Using a structure that is easy to absorb and listen to for the audience, while compelling and persuasive
- How to identify the appropriate information for presentations
- Creating a presentation that is alive, confident and professional
- How to check, when to check and what to check for in presentations
- Delivering as a team
- Handling Questions and Objections
Participants should attend the course with a presentation they wish to develop or improve. These presentations will be used throughout the day to apply the tools and skills we develop in the workshop. At the end of the day, the participants will leave with a presentation prepared in the new areas of content, OR with a list of action items to make that possible.
This day would be an opportunity to practice the upcoming presentations brought to the course, and the new content and style of delivery. Each participant will be videotaped in the morning, after having an opportunity to prepare. The video will be played back and feedback provided about strengths and areas to improve, by the presenter themselves, the facilitator, and other participants. As a result, the next person who delivers should get better and better. After everyone has delivered their first attempt, we will add challenges, like handling questions, difficult audience reactions, or working in teams where each person will have a chance to work on their presentation again, and deliver again, for additional feedback. As a result of this format, this day is limited to a maximum of 6 participants.
Past experience of delivering this day has been dramatic. Even good presenters come out of the day with a stronger Executive Presence, greater confidence and more polished and professional delivery. For this day, Adapt would provide videotaping equipment.