Customer Care - Putting the Customer First
Customer Care – Putting the Customer First
Developing relationships with customers can enhance business growth. The most successful organisations manage the service their staff give to their customers.
Pleasing customers is crucial to the success of any business. Research shows that today customers have higher expectations of how they wish to be treated. It is also proven that customers place high priority on the way they are made to feel.
Participants will gain, and enhance, the important and necessary skills to give customers excellent customer care and exceed their expectations.
To improve customer retention through increasing satisfaction and providing an excellent service whilst working within company guidance and ethos
Duration: 1 day
- Customer Care Excellence
- What it means
- What is Customer Care?
- How are customers made to feel important?
- Achieving the competitive edge
- Communication - The Key to Positive Customer Care
- Listening and Questioning Skills
- Getting the Message Across
- Appropriate use of Emails
- Customer Care over the Telephone
- How to sound professional
- Handling Messages
- Importance of preparing
- Rapport building
- Face to Face Customer Care
- Building Rapport and BOdy Language
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Understanding how the customer feels
- Diffusing anger and turning complaints into compliments
- Assertive Responses
- Customer Complaints and How to respond
- Personal Action Planning