Customer Account Manager - Doing the Job
Duration 1 day
This course has been designed for sales people to introduce key concepts and focuses on the challenges faced in daily sales situations.
It is a highly participative course that will provide delegates with the tools to deal with customers with efficiency, courtesy and professionalism when dealing on the telephone.
The course also presents useful techniques that help all sales people to "keep their cool" in a wide variety of difficult situations. It outlines the successful elements of dealing with difficult situations and difficult people of all types—whether they are customers or colleagues, to ensure they maintain a positive attitude.
Information transfer (customer/Internal by Phone/Email)
- Taking calls – Internal -External
- Effective opening statements
- Your best voice
- Planning and preparation for information transfer
- Listening skills
- The customer transition – Internal –External
- Handling objections
Dealing with and understanding Difficult People
- Understanding our own behaviour and its effect on others
- Developing an your communication style – Internal –External
- Diffusion techniques
Organising and Delegating
- Techniques for deciding the most appropriate individual to undertake the activity
- Concepts of delegation and empowerment
- Techniques to monitor outcomes of delegation
- Feedback, recognition and reward techniques
- Defining stress
- How do you react under pressure?
- Achieving the right balance