Excel Introduction 2007
Duration 1 day
Those who have little or no knowledge of using a computerised spreadsheet program.
Delegates should have used a mouse and have knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
A pre-course questionnaire is available for delegates to confirm their existing knowledge before attending this programme.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to create, edit, print and improve the appearance of spreadsheets. Delegates will also have learned how to construct formulae and different calculation types that are available. The course finishes with instruction in graphically representing your data and the various graph types that are available.
- Starting Excel and Screen Familiarisation
- Saving/Opening Files
- Using the Office Button
- Moving Around (using keyboard, mouse and shortcuts)
- Entering & Editing Data
- Inserting Symbols
- Using AutomaticTables (including Table Styles)
- Using AutoFill
- Printing Options (including Page Layout View)
- Printing to Fit To Page
- Changing Column Widths & Row Heights
- Enhancing Worksheets Presentation using Themes or customising Borders, Colours, Patterns etc
- Entering Formulas & Mathematical Priorities
- Basic Functions
- Function Autocomplete and Calculated Columns
- Naming Cells
- Absolute and Relative Addressing
- Creating 2D & 3D Charts using Chart Quick Key and Chart Wizard
- Creating Picture Charts, Chart Office Art and using Element Picker