Excel Advanced 2007
Duration 1 day
Power users or those who typically would produce spreadsheets of a more complicated nature and who wish to further develop their skills.
Delegates attending this course should have a good understanding of the basics and be able to confidently demonstrate them. Delegates must be able to create their own formulas without the aid of the wizard and be familiar with Absolute and Relative referencing.
A pre-course questionnaire is available for delegates to confirm their existing knowledge before attending this programme.
The aim of this course is to develop delegates’ usage of Excel to the highest level and enable them to utilise the Add-ins in order to produce sophisticated reports containing relevant information. The power and adaptability of macros will also be practised in order for delegates to return to their own environments with an all round knowledge and understanding of the software.
- Data Tables
- Pivot Tables (including Conditional Formatting and Styles)
- Pivot Table Sorting and Filtering
- Pivot Charts
- Database Functions
- Database Functionality: Converting Text to Columns, Finding Duplicates and Data Validatin
- Auditing Tools
- Watch Window
- Goal Seek
- Consolidating Data
- Using Views and Creating Reports
- Watch Window
- Connection Manager for Linking Data with Other Applications
- XML & XLSM file formats
- Protecting and Sharing Workbooks with Permissions
- Signature Lines
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning Macros to Buttons