Dealing with Conflict
Duration 1 day
Responding to conflict involves selecting the most appropriate strategy for successful conflict management. This often just requires an understanding of the ways the disagreement or conflict can be approached.
The aim of this training programme is to equip delegates with the necessary skills and understanding to enable them to reach a more appropriate and suitable resolve whilst remaining in control in difficult situations.
- How do you deal with conflict
- Strategies for dealing with conflict
- Attack prevention
- Good use of body language
- Assertive behaviour
- What to do if confronted by physical violence
- The law on assaults and offensive weapons
- Improving your confidence
- How to keep your cool, stand your ground and reach a positive resolution